f-ONE 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

f-ONE 08

This is the world of F1. Twenty-six amazing creatures have gathered together in 2008.. RESTRICTED TO F1 ONLY !

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuu
Yuu

Female
Number of posts : 212
Job/hobbies : reading, slacking
Humor : What's this "hyoomer" you speak of?
Registration date : 2008-08-08

[EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008 Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008   [EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:24 pm

Hi all, omg i'm in love with this font colour *gets shot*. but peopel will go blind reading my essay...XD

Anyway, if you guys love anime, all anime-related stuff, japanese street fashion, japanese music; be sure not to miss this once-a-year event. It's the 2nd largest anime event to Cosfest and it is THE event you anime-lovers should be waiting for. Featuring cool booths selling fanart (really beautiful ones) and other related merchandise. It's a VERY LARGE SCALE event, you'll know when you see the location size. You'll only need to pay if you are entering into the performance area and booths. But the place will open for free entry after 5pm. Even if you stay outside, there will be hoards of cosplayers: chiobu cosplayers(for the guys) and handsome/pretty/bishie cosplay girls/guys (for the ladies)!

This year, we are getting stylish! Not just any sort of style, we are going retro!
Because sometimes it's good to look beyond the razzmajazz that is the amazing animes and mangas we have today and look back on old classics. To that end, those (We're not quite sure if we're going to limit it to the first 100 yet, but we're aiming for everyone!) who comes in a costume, or is selling doujins from 1999 and earlier will get a little something special planned for them. We're excited about it, but we had to promise to sign agreements not to let the cat outta the bag, so you'll have to wait on what we got.
Who can forget coming in old time costumes like Final Fantasy VII (The ORIGINAL stuff!) Flame of Recca, Comic Party, or even JOJO's Bizarre Adventure! We know we can't. So bring back the good times for our 10th anniversary!
(credits: Kheldar Blackmane, SGCafe)

End of Year- RETRO ANIME FEVER!
Date: 13 Dec 2009, Saturday
Halls A-F
Time: 11am to 7pm
Cost: $12 (non members), $10 (members)
Featuring: cosplay and everything else

So come down with your cameras fully charged and ready to snap a shot of all the wonderful cosplayers! There will be cosplay performance/competition in the halls be the teams so be sure to catch that too.

PS: I'm sharing this with our class because i know we are not a bunch of scientific freaks, WE HAVE LIFE AND WE LOVE ANIME/MANGAS! *gets shot again* Even for those of you who are not that crazy over such stuff, i urge you guys to make a mark on your to-do lists and keep this day free. Just take it as an eye-opener for you if you havent seen cosplayers in action before; I'm sure you wont forget your experience. Please spread the word around because i know the forum can get rather dead at times.

that's all i have to say. Hope to see A8F1 at the STAC EOY Anime @EXPO 2008

Last edited by Yuu on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sgcafe.com/member.php?u=5190
endless~
endless~

Female
Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : reading anime/manga
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008   [EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:50 pm

Sugoi...but the font colour makes it difficult to read.. tongue
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin
The EVIL Queen

Female
Number of posts : 222
Job/hobbies : Slacking!
Humor : Did i just BURP?
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008   [EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:24 pm

*AGREES*
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/xiia0riikku
Yuu
Yuu

Female
Number of posts : 212
Job/hobbies : reading, slacking
Humor : What's this "hyoomer" you speak of?
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008   [EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:24 pm

XD sorry about that...i just wanted it to match with the main title colour! *gets shot*

ok, for everyone's eyes' sake, i'll change the font colour *sad*
Back to top Go down
http://sgcafe.com/member.php?u=5190
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008   [EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] STAC EOY: Anime@EXPO 2008
Page 1 of 1