f-ONE 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

f-ONE 08

This is the world of F1. Twenty-six amazing creatures have gathered together in 2008.. RESTRICTED TO F1 ONLY !

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuu
Yuu

Female
Number of posts : 212
Job/hobbies : reading, slacking
Humor : What's this "hyoomer" you speak of?
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace Empty
PostSubject: Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace   Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:09 pm

Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace Mainimagelb8

Welcome to the Palace of TVXQ's Handsome Prince/Dance Machine, U-know Yunho (Jung Yun-ho)

FIRSTLY, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the rules.
1) NO SPAMMING in other words KEEP TO THE TOPIC. I'll kick you out regardless.

2) Credit your sources; very important

3) Label your topics.

[NEWS] for news
[INFO] for related informations
[RUM] for rumours
[DISC] for discussion
[PICS] for any sorts of pictures
[CAPS] for captures from videos
[GIFS] for moving images
[DIARIES] for diaries

4) No hotlinking please.

5) Please do not flame anyone or anything here. PEACE Like a Star @ heaven

SHARE THE LOVE, PEEPS! bom

Last edited by Yuu on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sgcafe.com/member.php?u=5190
Yuu
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace   Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace 1141023420ppang0518uk
Stage Name: U-Know
Birthday: February 6, 1986
Birthplace : Jun Nam
Height: 183 cm (6')
Weight: 66 kg (145 lb.)
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Listening to music, reading, sports, and composing music
Special Ability: Singing and dancing
Achievements: 1st Annual SM Best Competition-Best Dancing 1st Place

A little more on Yunho:
Born in 1986, he is also an aquarius like Jaejoong. He is the team's leader and the bass vocal part of the group. Having too many thoughts being a distinctive character trait of an A-blood type, Yunho also carries this trait. He won the Best Dancer award from SM and is the most talented in dancing. His hobby is to choreograph. Yunho has experience as a rapper from Dana's 1st album song, Diamond. He likes to play basketball, and is talented in martial arts (hap ki do), for he placed 3rd in a contest. On the other hand, he enjoys writing fictional stories and has diverse thoughts.

Yunho is the oldest in the group (not really). As he participated in the church choir he has the position of base (the lowest note in male group) in the group. Yunho had a hard time becoming a singer. His father opposed of it. But now his father is the biggest supporter. Yunho is going to study hard and major in music in college.
Just by looking at his face, it seems he grew up without any hardship right?Not, before he became a singer, 3 years ago, he left his home at GwangGoo and went to Seoul because he wanted to become a singer. From this time, he prepared to become a singer with YoungWoong JaeJoong. Since both of their circumstances were not good, they did part-time jobs at law schools and saunas and praticed hard

Credits : TvfxQForever + Kerren + viruslove_dbsg @cassiopeia-family.com and viruslove_dbsg
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin
The EVIL Queen

Female
Number of posts : 222
Job/hobbies : Slacking!
Humor : Did i just BURP?
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace   Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 am

HEYS!!!! Shouldnt its Xiah that holds the CHARISMATIC position??!!! >Very Happy U ANGERED THE QUEEN!! xDD JKJK.
And its TVXQ, not TXXQ.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/xiia0riikku
Yuu
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace   Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:31 pm

The EVIL Queen wrote:
HEYS!!!! Shouldnt its Xiah that holds the CHARISMATIC position??!!! >Very Happy U ANGERED THE QUEEN!! xDD JKJK.
And its TVXQ, not TXXQ.

Xiah is the Cutey Prince in cassiopeia.

Yunho-handsome prince
Jaejoong-sexy prince
Yoochun-smiling prince
changmin-charming prince

oh, sorry about the typo, it has been edited. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Yuu
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace   Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:52 pm

[INFO] Yunho is a regular boy~ indeed he is...Take a tour into Yunho's hometown and feel a little of his private life...
A freshly-bathed UKnow Yunho welcomes us to his three-storey townhouse unit in Guangju like we were long-lost friends. He has just flown back to Seoul from Japan for SBS' autumn special contract that afternoon and was complaining about the marks left by ants' bites.
"I think I am so sweet that ants can't help but bite me."

Right past the main door are two toy dogs placed at the foot of the stairs. And we don't mean toy dogs as in shih tzus or poodles. They're literally toy dogs - as in inanimate playthings.

A confessed animal lover, Yunho later orders one of his four helpers to usher in his two beloved canines Hermes, a Siberian Husky (a birthday gift from x girlfriend), and Geomi, a five-year-old pug, straight from the garage. Yes, the dogs stay in the garage. His black Starex and blue porche can gather dust outside.

In the past, Yunho shares, he played dad to six dogs, with names like Bameo and Dussi. "The dogs' food caused me about 60,000 won except for me and family's food and I also provide my sister a tutor.
" I told myself, I will not be able to save up money because of those dogs. So I had to give them away."

As for the house, he had it requested to get repainted off-white after moving in late February. The furniture, from his sofa to his dining table, is shades of black and white. Domino colors, he kid us.

Competing for attention is a brown-color cello displayed in his living room. To the uninformed, the pre-stardom Yunho was enrolled at the GST Conservatory of Music for cello.
"If I am not so busy, I still find time to play the cello." he says.

Adorning the walls of the dining area are framed photos of Yunho, his family and his friends Changmin, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun.
"We all live here. It was actually my manager who negotiated for this house. This is "rent-to-own" before. Almost 300,000 a month. So I had to save up so hard for this.

His kitchen is sparse yet well-kept. Believe it or not, Yunho actually cooks. "Everything that is soup, I can cook. I don't like frying because I am afraid of cooking oils hitting my skin."

The house has six bedrooms; the one on the first floor is for the helpers, the remaining five are on the third floor. The one to the far right belongs to Yunho. When he has time to go home, Yunho holes up in his bedroom, eyes glued to the television, tinkering on his laptop or read fan mails.
"I love reading letters from Cassiopeia. But I was shocked when I got a letter from an ELF. That girl really made my day."

His favorite part of the bedroom is the walk-in-closet where he stores his formidable collection of shoes, coats, caps and belts.
"I love to surround myself with the things that I like."

Neatly arranged on the carpeted floor is a bunch of throw pillows while two charcoal portraits and a shell curtain adorn the otherwise bare walls.

More than a wise investment, the townhouse, Yunho says, is his own little sanctuary where he can walk around barefoot, with nary a care about how he looks. "I am just an ordinary Yunho when I am at home. I'm just a regular boy."

The GIG Magazine
Credit:Jae_Joong_Island@asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down
Yuu
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace   Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:11 pm

UP^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace   Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handsome Prince: Uknow Yunho's Palace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
f-ONE 08 :: Music and Entertainment :: TVXQ 東方神起-
Jump to: