f-ONE 08

This is the world of F1. Twenty-six amazing creatures have gathered together in 2008.. RESTRICTED TO F1 ONLY !

HomeGallerySearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 222
Job/hobbies : Slacking!
Humor : Did i just BURP?
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:15 pm

HERO
Physique : 178cm, 63kg
Place of birth : South Chungcheong Province
Blood type : O
Hobbies : Computer games, listening to music
Talent : Singing, imitating other singers
Ideal woman : Someone with a good first impression.
Prize winning : The Best Looks Prize at the second SM Best Competition

MAX
Physique : 184cm, 61kg
Place of birth : Seoul
Blood type : B
Hobbies : Listening to music, singing, computer games, reading
Talents : Vocal and dance
Ideal woman : Cute and active style
Prize winning : The Best Singer Prize at the 6th SM Best Competition

Xiah
Date of birth : January 1st, 1987
Physique : 178cm, 60kg
Place of birth : Gyeonggi Province
Blood type : B
Hobbies : Playing the piano, soccer, computer games, singing

U-Know
Date of birth : February 6th, 1986
Place of birth : South Jeolla Province
Physique : 183cm, 66kg
Blood type : A
Hobbies : Listening to music, reading, exercising, song-writing
Prize winning : The Best Dancer Prize at the 1st SM Best Competition

Micky
Physique : 180cm, 64kg
Place of birth : Seoul
Date of birth : June 4th, 1986
Blood type : O
Hobbies : Song-writing, basketball
Talents : Vocal, lyrics, song-writing
Prize winning : Special Prize at the 2003 KBN Youth Song Festival, Grand Prize at the 2001 American Song Contest (Virginia)

Xiah and Max oppa!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/xiia0riikku
Yuu

Female
Number of posts : 212
Job/hobbies : reading, slacking
Humor : What's this "hyoomer" you speak of?
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:58 pm

A little more on Yunho:
Born in 1986, he is also an aquarius like Jaejoong. He is the team's leader and the bass vocal part of the group. Having too many thoughts being a distinctive character trait of an A-blood type, Yunho also carries this trait. He won the Best Dancer award from SM and is the most talented in dancing. His hobby is to choreograph. Yunho has experience as a rapper from Dana's 1st album song, Diamond. He likes to play basketball, and is talented in martial arts (hap ki do), for he placed 3rd in a contest. On the other hand, he enjoys writing fictional stories and has diverse thoughts.

Yunho is the oldest in the group (not really). As he participated in the church choir he has the position of base (the lowest note in male group) in the group. Yunho had a hard time becoming a singer. His father opposed of it. But now his father is the biggest supporter. Yunho is going to study hard and major in music in college.
Just by looking at his face, it seems he grew up without any hardship right?Not, before he became a singer, 3 years ago, he left his home at GwangGoo and went to Seoul because he wanted to become a singer. From this time, he prepared to become a singer with YoungWoong JaeJoong. Since both of their circumstances were not good, they did part-time jobs at law schools and saunas and praticed hard

Credits : TvfxQForever + Kerren + viruslove_dbsg @cassiopeia-family.com

<10 Things You Need To Know About JAEJOONG>

1. He likes to look into the mirror, so never grab or take his mirror away.

2. Once he gets excited, he will tend to speak in dialects, so dont be shocked and frightened.

3. He's not good at giving winks, so he'll always reject requests of people asking him to give a wink. >< (okie...so can you stick your tongue out instead?)

4. "pretty", "looks like a woman" .... He hates to hear this kind of comments. If you ever meet him, you must say "so handsome!", "TOP" (HOT?)- this sorta of comments.

5. He likes unique and unusual designs of underwear (o.O), so dont give him ordinary-looking ones bcos he will give them away to other members. (I wonder if the apple underwear in Uninvited guest is his?)

6. Although he looks cold on the outside, he is filled with warmth deep inside, so please dont ever hurt him.

7. During a "Coke-Drinking" competition, he actually fainted. So dont ever offer a coke to him bcos that'd remind him of his past frightening experience. (okie...oppa, want some pepsi?)

8. He has a habit of wearing an eye-cover to sleep.

9. He has a much slimmer waist compared to that of an average woman, making it seem like his back would break easily, so please do not hug him. (too bad...)

10. The best gift for him would be an international cookbook bcos he loves cooking. However, dont ever say "let's cook together!" bcos he would reject this sort of requests. (how about let's eat together?)

Credits: fern@AF+ yuki@CF

Facts (Unsure if they are true, but still fun to read on )
~Jaejoong's dad was the most handsome boy in their hometown.
~Almost all the girls in the neighborhood proposed to him and he rejected all of them. He met a girl who ignored his handsomeness and he proposed to her. That girl was Jaejoong's mom.
~Jaejoong once acted as an extra. He played as a Chinese Soldier.
~Jaejoong has 7 sisters and he's the prettiest of them all.
~Girls often sees Jaejoong as a sex symbol and his fans would give him T-Back as gifts.
~Jaejoong would want to marry a fan someday.
~Jaejoong fears coackroach
~Jaejoong is the mom of DBSK because he loves to cook and he always nags the other member to pick and clean their stuff. He hates litters!
~Once, yunho and jaejoong had a fight. Changmin was so afraid of the arguments, he didn't dare to come between the two. Micky was nowhere to be seen. Junsu tried to interfere but the two kept on fighting verbally. With nothing else to do, Junsu hugged Yunho and pushed him away from Jaejoong. Yunho still won't bugged. Junsu was really helpless that he cried. Yunho and jaejoong saw him and stopped fighting.
~Jaejoong would always tease Changmin until the latter cried. When somebody asked him why the boy cried, he would tell them that junsu and changmin fought. (poor Changmin oppa...)
~Jaejoong and Junsu once had the same color toothbrushes that they used the each other's toothbrush. (eww...)
~Jaejoong and Junsu even borrowed each other's underwear. (that's even ewwweerrr)
~When asked who's the most popular, Junsu said that they're all popular in a different way. Him because he's perfect. Micky is populay because he's cute. Yunho because he's very manly. Changmin because he's nice. Hero because he's very pretty.
~Jaejoong lost his first kiss when he was in 6th grade..
~Jaejoong is the most emotional member in DBSG. He often cry while reading comics. But he seldom cries while watching shows because he said those shows were acted by real people, which give little space for imagination.

CREDITS: yuki_onne cassiopeia family
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sgcafe.com/member.php?u=5190
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:03 am

47 THINGS ABOUT OUR DANCING MACHINE: YUNHO oppa!!!!! >3<

credits: asianfanatics+ Yuki@Cassiopeia-family
1. Is the best fighter.
2. He has the deepest thoughts.
3. he likes to write stories especially when it is raining. *so romantic... *
4. he took on numerous odd jobs to pay for his sisters tution fees during the ninth grade.Some of them were:sprinkling snow with sand so that people do not slip and tying up bottles for recycling.(this was during korea's depression)He also used to sleep in the train station.(he didnt care where he slept last time because during that time he thought that having enough sleep is the most important.)
5. He had his tooth fixed because he said it was bothering him and his singing. *really??*
6. He can reach the lowest in the group. *but he's the second tallest??*
7. during debut he was the fatest in the group and he had man boobs o_0 lol(Ya shim man man)He had to do special exercise to get fat away around THAT area.
8. sleeps diagonally. *me too*
9. he wakes up the earliest and wakes the other members. * according to some UFO replies...it's Changmin that wakes everyone up...*
10. he LOVES little children.He wants to have 25 kids..you should think twice before becoming his wife hahah:P *...that's a little too much...*
11. he loves music.he has written a song 'spokesman'.It is a rock-ish song.It's mostly rapping.I recommend you on listening because he screamed WOAH!!power.(he performed it in their rising sun concert and in a episode of NEW XMAN.)
12. he is responsible.
13. he is very dedicated in his career.
14. he wants to be a PD if he was not a singer.
15. his first performance was not with dbsk but it was in dana's diamond.
16. people mistake him to be with Dana but he said clearly that they were just very close friends.Dana also said they were just friends.
17. he has two scars on his face.
18. he admires the girl from the drama my sassy girl. *lucky girl...*
19. he used to be quite short. *how short...?*
20. he is very competitive.(He said that he is competitive not that he WANTS to win but he said that he always tries his best in everything he do because he wants to lose without feeling that he could have done better.)
21. has a mole on the left side of his mouth.
22. is christian.I'm guessing his catholic because he goes to catholic university.
23. he does not like to cry in public.
24. he can do break dance. *that's obvious right?*
25. he wears glasses. *he does?? *
26. he says he his flaw is his small face. * believe me, it's not...your face is fine, yunho oppa...*
27. he has 4 piercings.
28. he has NO tatoos.
29. he smokes/use to smoke.It is unknown whether he stopped.
30. members say that he is very manly and very sexy in a manly way.All members respect him alot.
31. He is the only member that was never mistaken to be a girl.(LOL) *absolutely*
32. he likes to tease girls until they cry.For a good example watch the special Xman episode with Yuri hahahaha..LOL
33. During the scene in Yunho's Tokyo Holiday where he was saying that he was the best member in DBSK(LOL Micky is a playboy,Jaejoong loves to comb Barbie dolls hair and Max and Xiah LOL LOL!!!)Yunho was afraid to say he was the best and he felt awkward.(he was afraid the other members will get angry at him.)
34. he was poisoned by the anti-fan during the filming of heroin 6.He was so kind he did not want to press charges on that girl because he said the girl was almost same age with his sister. * *
35. (I think it was him)Some of the members from super junior(I forgot which one)knew that Yunho bought a leather jacket.They told Yunho that to know whether the jacket was fake or real he had to burn it.Of course they were kidding.But Yunho really burn the jacket and bye bye jacket. *...poor him...no poor the jacket....*
36. he likes to steal food from the other members.
37. he actually has a korean dialect.
38. he has one younger sister and a dad and mom.His dad and mom used to be fighting to become school president.In the end they fell in love with each other) *ah...so romantic...*
39. Yunho was supposed to debut in a 5 or 4 member group with Jaejoong and the others were super junior members. *that group was supposed to be Four seasons...with Heechul and KangIn from Suju...*
40. Yunho takes a LONG time in the shower.Xiah says that he sings at least 3 songs and does 5 dance routines in the bathroom(LOL) **
41. his mini looks very up to him and wants to be like Yunho when he grows up. *that's good for him...*
42. Yunho used to teach dancing. *handsome teacher...*
43. Jaejoong asks Xiah for advice on how to have expression during singing. (EDITED)
44. Yunho(and/or Xiah)gets very serious before a performance so DON'T TALK TO HIM.hahaha...
45. after a very stressful day of work Yunho was walking I think in his hallway than he saw a little girl holding a doll.And he cried.Micky was with him but Micky did not see the 'dirty thing' but he also cried(LOL). *the dirty thing? what's that?*
46. Yunho was caught wacthing 'special videos' and he said it was a school assignment. *how special??*
47. Yunho brings his bambi doll everywhere he goes...in the house and hugged it to sleep (he call's it his daughter). (EDITED)

Last edited by Yuu on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:04 am

i took them off cassiopeia. sorry to spam but thought of making the place more detailed...^^||| dont kill me~~~
Back to top Go down
endless~

Female
Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : reading anime/manga
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:09 am

whoa....a lot of info to read...o-O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:12 am

ahhh monkey series! KAWAII DESU NE!

WHERES JUNSU OPPA ONE HUR???!! Evil or Very Mad

Xiah and Max oppa!
Back to top Go down
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 pm

endless~ wrote:
whoa....a lot of info to read...o-O

keke...sry bout that... Wink
Back to top Go down
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:36 pm

HAHAHA THIS ONE IS EPIC....xDDDDD i know it's long ago but cute...
Back to top Go down
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:49 pm

100 THINGS (omg) ABOUT JUNSU as requested by queen..xD
credits to asianfanatics+ yuki@ casssiopeia-family
01) Name: Kim Junsu a.k.a Xiah
02) DOB: December 15th, 1986 (so the truth comes out..stupid SM)
03) Nicknames: Borisu, Chicken...etc...
04) Bad habits: I clench my jaw a lot.
05) Religion: Christian
06) Fav. Quote: Give my all to things I'm working on.
07) Bloodtype: B *remind me of some movie...*
08) Height/Weight/Shoe Size: 181 cm, 63 kg, 265 mm.
09) Family: Dad, Mom, Hyung, and Me
10) School: Neung Gok MS.
11) Hobbies: Piano, singing, dancing...etc...
12) Specialties: Singing, arguing with Hyukjae. *in case you dont know who is Hyukjae...look for Suju information...*
13) Sleeping Habits: Using my arm as a pillow.
14) Something good about myself: Everything, I'm too perfect. *fine...*
15) What I think of myself: Perfection. *whatever...*
16) Fav. number: 2
17) Fav. Season: Autumn
18) Fav. Food: Almost everything. *okie...*
19) Least Fav. Food: Most of the things Hyukjae likes to eat.
20) Fav. Singers/Celebs: Kangta, N'SYNC
21) Fav. Sport: Everything, especially soccer. (But the kids don't let me play with them) *why? are you gonna play dirty??*
22) Fav. Flower: Pumpkin flower *nice choice...*
23) Fav. Colors: Blue, Purple.
24) Thing I do to pass time: Play computer games.
25) Places I go most often (excluding home): SM, School. library, book stores... *I thought it would be football field?*
26) Most confident thing I can cook: Ramen
27) Songs I like these days: Polaris- Kangta.
28) What do you prefer: coffee, milk, soda: I don't like them all, but from that list: soda.
29) Most important being in my life: Myself... *okie...because you're perfect...i understand...*
30) Person I like least: Hyukjae
31) Kinds of people I detest: In one word: LEE. HYUK. JAE!!!
32) Something I'm worried about: Hyukjae keeps talking back to me.
33) What I think I was in my past life: a prince!
34) If I could be reborn: a woman. *to be more exact...a princess*
35) When I want to get married: when I'm ready and my life is all in order.
36) What I do when I'm mad: Go and beat Hyukjae.
37) Places I want to fix on my face: I'm too perfect, there's nothing to fix.
38) My dream/goal: Singer, song writer, owner of a managing company.
39) Dream Salary: 100000000000000000000000000000000000 won. *count the zeros if you have time and let me know...*
40) My least liked feature: I like everything. ^0^
41) Something that happens everyday: Hyukjae steals my clothes!
42) I like/love someone right now: Nope!!!
43) Jinxes: None.
44) Something I could go back and do: Go on the stage while singing and dancing.
45) What I most regret in my life: Not hitting Hyukjae when I had the chance.
46) If I left a will before I die: hi!! Hyukjae!! ^0^ (TN: I have no clue what that is)
47) Prized Posesstion: My cell phone.
48) What I want to say to people full of themselves with Prince/Princess Syndrome: Keep going on like that and you'll die!!!
49) My ideal mate: Someone that gives me a strong feeling.
50) -
51) What do you think of ladies who try and find seats when there are none in Subways or Buses: ..... *probably thinking about how you can use public transport...*
52) Do you ever want to beat a small kid: Only if they're like Hyukjae. *that's bad...you can't beat kids...*
53) What kind of kids scare you: bad kids. *isn't it obvious*
54) If you were to dye your hair, what color would you die it: Black.
55) Most memorable Movie: titanic, armagedon
56) Most memorable day during MS: First day of school.
57) If you were to be in a drama what kind of character would you want to play: Hyukjae's older brother.
58) When do you most not like your friend: When he talks back (ahem, Hyukjae, ahem)
59) What do you think of guys who wear makeup: it's okay as long as they don't wear a lot.
60) Makeup vs. No makeup on women: no makeup.
61) favortie book (comics can be included): Slam Dunk, I read it with Hyukjae...
62) What can you make with green onions and eggs: ramen
63) Country I want to visit most: France, the city of love and art~
64) If I could get any domestic animal: Dog (I want to name him Hyukgoo) *nice name...^^*
65) Favorite song to sing at karaoke: I hate singing karaoke. *why? your score is slower than the others?*
66) Things I stress over most: my voice.
67) Someone I want to meet the most in the world: Korea's first king.
68) What would you do if you found 1000 dollars in the street: I'd give it to Hyukjae, aren't I sweet? ^0^ *be honest...*
69) Something different about it being 2001: One more year and it's world cup time baby! *I know it's so old...*
70) Do you believe in ghosts: Yeah, no wait, no I don't.
71) -
72) Do you think there's a time in your life when you can be happy anywhere and anytime: YES!
73) Do you sleep over at people's house a lot: Not really.
74) Something I need right now: Synthesizer, things I can compose music with.
76) What game am I best at: Anything, Hyukjae always loses to me.
77) What would you say to someone who's about to die: BYE!! *very short...*
78) When did you ever feel like cursing yourself?: When I lost an arguement to Hyukjae. *argue with me then...*
79) What do you do when you can't fall asleep: I just stay awake, what else can I do. *yes...you can listen to Yoochun's playing piano...*
80) What would you do if you were walking and you farted when it was a quiet: God, Hyukjae that's nasty! *bad boy...*
82) Good/bad thing about our country: Hyukjae.
83) Foreign language I want to learn: Japenese.
84) My complex: My voice sounds like Park Kyunglim's.
85) What is there you want to do: I've done everything I want, so nothing!
86) Do you find anything wrong with your face or personailty: Nope!
87) What I do when I'm stressed: Beat Hyukjae
88) Have you ever wanted to commit suicide: Nope, that's bad.
89) What kind of teacher do you hate: Any teacher that's like Hyukjae.
90) Who's a person who gave you the most hope etc: Duhkhyun hyung. I miss you! *no idea who is that?*
91) What would you do if someone grabbed your things and started running: I'd made Hyukjae run after it for me.
92) What would you do if you saw a pervert on the street: I'm used to perverts cause my bestfriend is one.
93) What I think of losers/outcasts: I hate the word. *so do I*
94) -
95) Are you willing to live your life to the fullest: YES SIR!!!
96) Rain, Snow, Sunshine, Cloudy, Windy which do you prefer: Sunshine!!
97) Have you ever been attracted to someone you've chatted to online: No.
98) What you want to say to your friends: I'm finally done answering 100 Q's!!
99) Future plans: Living life to the fullest.
100) You've finished! How do you feel: GOOD!!
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:10 pm

YEA! Razz

P.S. Theres some info that are abit wrong. Will edit soon ^^

Xiah and Max oppa!
Back to top Go down
haruu

Female
Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : To fangirl. and be slow.
Humor : what the...
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Should i do this kind of thing about arashi? Sian you people i'll be nice and not call that spam but woah?! I got completely lost in the middle.

RAAAACHEEEELLLLL!!!!! COME JOIN HANDS WITH ME AND WE CAN DO THIS WITH ARASHI!!!!!

Twisted Evil What a Face king rendeer lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

All these came from wiki didn't it...lollll
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haruchaan.livejournal.com
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:45 pm

RACHEL DUN JOIN.
Shes MAD.
HOHOHOHO~ Twisted Evil

P.S. Those info came from a cassiopeia website xDD

Xiah and Max oppa!
Back to top Go down
haruu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:43 am

Oioioioioioioioi how dare youu. *strangles queenie* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I'm still sane. can't you put a more normal sig??LOL
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:19 pm

NO. They are too kawaii!!! xDD

AND YOU! Your dp...is that yr grandpa? affraid

Xiah and Max oppa!
Back to top Go down
haruu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:55 pm

Orh.. grandpa is just an undercover name...LOL rather than grandpa that's my 'bf'. lol. You want i spam the pics with pics of him? I'd love to do it. xDD.

WHY ISN"T MY SIG APPEARING!?!?!?! argh. how so frustrating.
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:41 pm

LOL. he look abit quite fat xDD
sig again scratch
let me help u solve yr prob=.=

Xiah and Max oppa!
Back to top Go down
haruu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:15 pm

Why all this time my sig never appear then suddenly i post why my sig dont come out its there?!?!

ADMIN!! sure you did smth righttt....you got smth against me arr...what did i ever do to you..*eye-ing evil queenie*

And my "grandpa" is NOT and i repeat NOT fat. He's just chubby around the cheek area...*hugs grandpa* xDDDD
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:37 pm

NO. =.= u din set yr sig to appear on every post. dun believe?
go profile > preferences got one abt putting sig. u din activate it =.=
the queen is always justice Very Happy
l0l chubby 'grandfather'

Xiah and Max oppa!
Back to top Go down
haruu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:28 am

LOL. really?????? (ignores*).

Damn i just love my cute grandpa. xDD
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:03 pm

YEA! im bak to forum due to popular demand! xDD as the queen. poof....exam reali tiring. 2 more papers to go. gotta study biochem lata. Charismatic XIAH!!! XDD

Xiah and Max oppa!
Back to top Go down
haruu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Popular demand? Sleep talking arh queen? LOL...
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:17 pm

EH. +c+ no arh im perfectly alert! xDD

Xiah and Max oppa!
Back to top Go down
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 pm

The EVIL Queen wrote:
YEA! Razz

P.S. Theres some info that are abit wrong. Will edit soon ^^

ah yese please do, i copied and pasted without checking..sorry for the trouble..
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:41 am

Yea~ Edited it. They are highlighted in red for those that are edited. Surprised

Xiah and Max oppa!
Back to top Go down
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:42 am

haruu wrote:
LOL. really?????? (ignores*).

Damn i just love my cute grandpa. xDD

who's that grandpa of yours?? sorry i'm OT-ing. i can't recognise whoever that is in that oyaji form lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ   

Back to top Go down

A More DETAILED Profile of TVXQ
Page 1 of 1